GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo is a GTBank Nigeria marketing initiative that rewards consumers for using their USSD banking service, which can be accessed by calling *737#.
Under this promotion, GTBank customers who use the *737# number to complete transactions such as airtime purchases, bill payments, and cash transfers will be eligible to win free airtime credit.
The campaign is accessible to all GTBank customers who use the USSD banking service in Nigeria, regardless of where they live.
How To Participate In GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo – To be eligible for the promotion, customers must input the *737# code at least once. They will then be placed into a weekly lottery for free airtime.
As part of the promotion, 100 persons are picked each week to get free airtime credit.
The amount of airtime credit given to each client varies depending on their transaction history and the cost of their most recent purchase, and can range between N100 and N5,000.
The free airtime credit is automatically credited to the winner’s phone number, and GTBank notifies them once it has been credited.
How Does GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo Works?
Below is how GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo works:
The promotion is open to all GTBank customers who utilize the *737# number to complete transactions like as airtime purchases, bill payments, and cash transfers.
The promotion is offered to both new and current bank clients.
#2. Transaction – GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
Customers must complete at least one transaction using the *737# code to be eligible for the promotion.
This transaction might be an airtime buy, a bill payment, a cash transfer, or any other accessible transaction on the USSD code.
#3. Entry into the draw – GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
When a consumer enters the *737# code during a purchase, they are immediately put into a weekly drawing for free airtime.
The more transactions a client completes with the code, the more likely they are to win.
#4. Selection of winners – GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
Every week, 100 clients are chosen to get free airtime credit.
The winners are chosen at random and contacted through SMS, and their cell phone numbers are rewarded with the airtime credit won.
#5. Amount of airtime credit
The amount of airtime credit that each client may receive varies based on their transaction history and the cost of their most recent purchase, and can range between N100 and N5,000.
#6. Notification – GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
When a customer wins the free airtime credit, GTBank will send them an SMS letting them know about it and informing them how much airtime credit has been added to their phone number.
Steps On How To Recharge Airtime For Loved Ones Using GTBank *737#
Below are the steps on how to recharge airtime for loved ones using GTBank *737#
- From the phone number associated with your GTBank account, dial *737#.
- Choose option 2 (Airtime & Data) from the menu selections.
- To proceed with airtime recharging, choose option 1 (Airtime).
- Choose the network of the recipient’s phone number (for example, MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile) from the list of alternatives.
- Enter the receiver’s phone number together with the amount of airtime you wish to replace. For example, to reload N500 airtime for a loved one with phone number 08012345678, enter 500 as the amount of airtime and 08012345678 as the recipient’s phone number.
- Enter your 737 PIN or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card number to confirm the transaction information.
- When the transaction is successful, the recipient’s phone number will receive credit for the airtime, and your registered phone number will receive a debit alert.
Conclusion – GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo
The GTBank 737 Free Airtime Promo is an excellent initiative by the bank, as it rewards its customers for using its USSD banking service, which is an easy and convenient way to carry out transactions without having to visit a bank branch.
It also encourages customers to carry out more transactions via the USSD code, which in turn, helps to reduce the cash transactions and promotes financial inclusion in Nigeria.