We covered a lot of favorite books in this guide. All you have to do is to download the ones you like and enjoy. Knowledge is all about what you know and you can only learn new things by studying and doing research.
Books are one of the ways that someone can learn just by reading and understanding what the author of the book has written down from his/her experience in life.
The knowledge you acquire in this life can help you to go a long way in achieving your purpose here on earth.
In this article I organized some of the most favorite books by their topics and the categories that they can be grouped in, which had helped a lot of people to be exposed in different areas of their life.
Money favorite books
1. Rich dad poor dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki –
Brief summary of the book;
“There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary. Poor is eternal.”
“Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth.”
“People’s lives are forever controlled by two emotions: fear and greed.”
“So many people say, ‘Oh, I’m not interested in money.’ Yet they’ll work at a job for eight hours a day.”
Download Rich dad poor dad pdf here
2. Cashflow quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki –
Brief summary of Cashflow Quadrant;
The rich invest in companies that make a profit from the business. Once the business makes enough money, they go to the stock market to sell shares (ownership) of their company to anyone. These shares that they sell are at a price that they determine.
First, the day the company was created, those shares were worth nothing. Just pieces of papers showing equity in a future company and its profits.
Second, years later, the company is making money and the rich take those shares and now add a value to each one.
Third, the rich sell shares of the company (thousands of shares at a time) to poor people like us to make money for themselves.
Lastly, what was once worth nothing, is now selling for $50 or more per share.
Download Cashflow Quadrant pdf here
3. Millionaire fast lane by MJ Demarco –
Brief summary of Millionaire fast lane;
The typical “get rich” scheme bandied by financial gurus, which he dubs “get rich slow” is a trap, the author says.
You need to toil your whole life employed by someone else, squandering the golden years of your life in a cubicle.
MG says that people see the big event-grabbing headlines like the IPO or the big buy-out and think that getting rich is event-driven.
But the real story is the process behind those events.
Download Millionaire fast lane pdf here
4. How to get rich by Felix Dennis –
Some important lessons from How to get rich;
The hardest part of this journey is to overcome your fear. We need confidence and an unshakeable belief it can be done and that you are the one to do it. Without self-belief nothing can be accomplished. With it, nothing is impossible.
”If you cannot bear the thought of causing worry to your family, spouse or lover while you plough a lonely, dangerous road rather than taking the safe option of a regular job, you will never get rich.”
Ideas don’t have to be yours. Execution is all in this regard.
Never go on vacation when a deal is going down.
Download How to get rich pdf here
5. Retire young retire rich by Robert Kiyosaki –
Brief info about Retire young retire rich;
The best approach to accomplish the objective of a lifetime. It is the fantasy that is rapidly turning into a reality getting a lot of money at an early age that you could choose when to retire, knowing very well indeed that you have enough buried to guarantee an actual existence of solace.
Download Retire young retire rich pdf here
6. The science of getting rich by Wallace Wattles –
Brief summary of The science of getting rich;
“Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.”
But first, we have to define “rich.” He says:
“The man who owns all he wants for the living of all the life he is capable of living is rich; and no man who has not plenty of money can have all he wants.”
Download The science of getting rich pdf here
7. Before you quit your job by Robert Kiyosaki –
Brief lesson from Before you quit your job;
A successful business is created before there is a business. Rich Dad’s quote: “Losers quit when they fail. Winner fail until they succeed.” BI triangle: Three sides: Mission, Team, and Leadership. Stacked from bottom to top: cash flow, communications, systems, legal, and product.
Download Before you quit your job pdf here
8. Secrets of the millionaire mind by T. Harv Eker –
Brief summary of Secrets of the millionaire mind;
“If you’re not doing as well as you’d like, all that means is there’s something you don’t know”.
“It’s not what we don’t know that prevents us from succeeding; it’s what we know that just ain’t so that is our greatest obstacle”.
“If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones”.
Download Secrets of the millionaire mind pdf here
Relationship favorite books
1. The 5 love languages by Gary D. Chapman –
Brief summary of The 5 love languages;
When your spouse’s emotional love tank is full and they feel secure in your love, the whole world looks bright and your spouse will move out to reach their highest potential in life.
Verbal compliments, or words of appreciation, are powerful communicators of love.
Giving verbal compliments is one way to express words of affirmation to your spouse. Another dialect is encouraging words.
download The 5 love languages pdf here
2. Men are from Mars women are from Venus by John Gray –
Brief summary of Men are from Mars women are from Venus;
Men and women tend to get into conflict over their natural differences. But when you learn to think of men and women as coming from different planets, and therefore recognize the inherent differences between men and women, you will be more successful in relationships with the opposite sex.
Imagine that men come from Mars and women come from Venus. By understanding life on both planets, you will begin to understand why men think one way and women think another.
Download Men are from Mars women are from Venus pdf here
3. Winning with people by John C. Maxwell –
Brief summary of Winning with people;The Mirror Principle
If there’s anything harder than not judging others, that’s being aware of these notions. Self-awareness is difficult because people are trapped in the endless circle of thoughts. Trying to solve these tendencies amidst all the confusion, creates the mirror effect.
Download Winning with people pdf here
4. 100 ways to motivate others by Steve Chandler and Scott Richardson –
Brief summary of 100 ways to motivate others;“Do the One Thing”
Managers like to think that they can do many things simultaneously, but even the most effective manager can only tackle one problem or deal with one issue at a time. Many times, your mind may seem to be racing at 100 miles an hour – tomorrow’s meeting with the vice president, the project that’s due in a couple of weeks, the inbox full of e-mails. But if you allow your mind to dart from one thing to the next, you easily can become overwhelmed.
Download 100 ways to motivate others pdf here
5. The way of the superior man by David Deida –
Brief summary of The way of the superior man;
“As long as life continues, the creative challenge is to tussle, play, and make love with the present moment while giving your unique gift,” writes Deida. Things never end, so don’t act like they will. Embrace the fight and march ahead.
Download The way of the superior man pdf here
6. I hear you by by Michael S. Sorensen –
Brief summary of I hear you;
“Being listened to and heard is one of the greatest desires of the human heart.
And those who learn to listen are the most loved and respected.”
Listen, seek to understand, and then validate
That third point is the secret sauce—the magic ingredient.
Download I hear you pdf here
7. The purpose and power of love and marriage by Myles Munroe –
Brief summary of this book;
“Marriage is two imperfect people committing themselves to a perfect institution, by making perfect vows from imperfect lips before a perfect God.”
“For a woman, language spoken is an expression of what she is feeling. For a man, language spoken is an expression of what he is thinking. A woman says what is on her heart while a man says what is on his mind.”
Download The purpose and power of love and marriage pdf here
Success favorite books
1. No excuses: The Power of self-discipline by Brian Tracy –
Brief summary of this book;
The more you understand that what happens to you is mostly a consequence of your actions, the happier you may be. On the other side, people who feel powerless and at the mercy of external circumstances are usually unhappy.
A lack of self-discipline is not the only thing that can prevent you from realizing yourself. Maybe the fear of failing and losing your money is holding you back from undertaking your personal challenges.
Download No excuses: The Power of self-discipline pdf here
2. Law of success by Napoleon Hill –
Brief summary of this book;
The number of people who weren’t cagey to share their secret recipe with the rest of the world can be counted on one’s fingers. Napoleon Hill is surely among them!
If you prefer not to be led astray, then you have to take into account several key factors. Amongst them, one must comprehend the inconsistencies in every environment and adjusting to them means that you are flexible to achieve success.
Download Law of success pdf here
3. Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins –
Brief summary of this book;
Unlimited power is the ability to produce the results you desire most and create value for others in the process.
Action is what unites every great success.
Nothing has any meaning except the meaning we give it.
Download Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins pdf here
4. High performance habits by Brendon Burchard –
Brief summary of this book;
To seek clarity is to establish a vision and set intentions frequently on the type of person you want to become and the skills you need to develop.
Burchard writes: “…you don’t ‘have’ clarity; you generate it… clarity is the child of careful thought and mindful experimentation. It comes from asking yourself questions continually and further refining your perspective on life.”
Download High performance habits pdf here
5. 100 ways to motivate yourself by Steve Chandler –
Brief summary from this book; Utilize Your Imagination
Your mood affects how you view the world. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Do you see a closed door or unlimited possibilities? Check your attitude and improve it by being aware of what you’re really thinking. Also, understand what provokes your various reactions, good or bad. Achieve deeply motivating energy by knowing what goals and values mean the most to you.
Download 100 ways to motivate yourself pdf here
6. Universal laws of success by Brian Tracy –
Brief summary of this book; Tap Into Your Subconscious Mind
Brian Tracy says that your subconscious mind records all the past beliefs and behavior.
It records all of them and keeps you on track on those.
Importantly, it also records all the limits of your comfort zone and works to keep you within them.
Start seeing everything you do and everything happening to you as adding up one more block for you to becoming the great man you are destined to be.
Download Universal laws of success pdf here
7. The essence of success by Earl Nightingale –
Brief summary of this book;
A good deal of frustration and unhappiness could be avoided if people would just do what they know they should do.
Pick the things that’s most important to do, and simply begin doing it.
Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.
Download The essence of success pdf here
8. Five major pieces of the life puzzle by Jim Rohn –
Brief summary of this book;
“A major factor in determining how our lives turn out is the way we choose to think. Everything that goes on inside the human mind in the form of thoughts, ideas and information forms our personal philosophy.”
Download Five major pieces of the life puzzle pdf here
Mindset favorite books
1. As a man think by James Allen – Download the book here
2. The miracle of right thought by Orison Swett Marden – Download the book here
3. The 10x rule by Grant Cardone – Download the book here
4. The obstacle is the way – Download the book here
5. Failing forward by John Maxwell – Download the book here
6. No excuses: The Power of a self-discipline by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
7. Relentless by Tim Grover – Download the book here
8. Seasons of life by Jim Rohn – Download the book here
9. The power of self-confidence by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
10. Physco cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz – Download the book here
Health favorite books
1. How not to die by Dr. Michael Greger – Download the book here
2. The Miracle of fasting by Paul Bragg – Download the book here
3. Food rules by Michael Pollan – Download the book here
4. Salt Sugar Fat by Michael Moss – Download the book here
5. Eat to live by Joel Furhman – Download the book here
6. The Whole Foods diet by Jack Mackey – Download the book here
7. How to boost your physical energy by Kimberlee B – Download the book here
8. Living health by Tony Robbins – Download the book here
9. The Last 4 doctors you’ll ever need – Paul Chek – Download the book here
10. The magnesium miracle by Dr. Carol Dean – Download the book here
Leadership favorite books
1. The spirit of leadership by Dr Myles Munroe – Download the book here
2. 21 laws of leadership by John Maxwell – Download the book here
3. How the best leaders lead by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
4. Passing it on by Myles Munroe – Download the book here
5. Start with why by Simon Sinek – Download the book here
6. The Maxwell Leadership Bible by John Maxwell – Download the book here
Spiritual favorite books
1. Conversations with god book series 1-9 – Download the book here
2. Home with god by Neale Donald Walsh – Download the book here
3. The untethered soul – Download the book here
4. The power of now – Download the book here
5. Practicing the power of now – Download the book here
6. The principles and power of vision by Myles Munroe – Download the book here
7. The world peace diet by Will Tuttle – Download the book here
8. Communion with god by Neale Donald Walsh – Download the book here
9. Beyond religion by the Dali Lama – Download the book here
Communication favorite books
1. How to argue and win every time – Download the book here
2. Everyone communicates few connect by John Maxwell – Download the book here
3. Speak to win Brian Tracy – Download the book here
4. How to win friends and influence people – Download the book here
5. Presentation secrets of Steve Jobs – Download the book here
6. Non-violent communication – Download the book here
7. How to fight by Thich Nhat Hanh – Download the book here
8. Breakthrough for coaching success by Jack Canfield – Download the book here
9. Motivational interviewing: Helping people change – Download the book here
10. The art of communication By Thich Nhat Hahn – Download the book here
1. Contagious by Jonah Berger – Download the book here
2. The Midas touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump – Download the book here
3. The millionaire messenger by Brendon Burchard – Download the book here
4. The E- Myth by Michael Gerber – Download the book here
5. How to get rich by Felix Dennis – Download the book here
6. Influence by Robert B. Cialdini – Download the book here
7. The speed of trust by Stephen M. R. Covey – Download the book here
Sales favorite books
1. Master the art of selling by Tom Hopkins – Download the book here
2. Advanced sales strategy by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
3. The physiology of selling by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
4. Mastering influence by Tony Robbins – Download the book here
5. How I raised myself from failure to success in selling by Frank better – Download the book here
6. Influence by Robert Cialdini – Download the book here
7. To sell is human by Daniel H. Pink – Download the book here
8. Trust by Jeffrey Gilmore – Download the book here
1. The one thing by Gary Keller – Download the book here
2. Master your time by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
3. No excuses Brian Tracy – Download the book here
4. Goals by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
5. Eat that frog by Brian Tracy – Download the book here
1. On writing well by William Zinner – Download the book here
2. The war of art by Steven Pressfield – Download the book here
3. How to write & sell simple information by Robert W. Bly – Download the book here
4. Writing to make a difference by Maurice Rogers Jr – Download the book here
5. On writing by Steven king – Download the book here
Download and read any of these books listed above to have a plus (+) to what you’ve already know. Most of this books touched different areas of our daily lives.
These books can help you to achieve more goals in life.
Help spread this article to your friends and others that may need it.
Here are other posts you should read: