Have you been searching on How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok? Then you’ve found yourself on the right web page.
From the recent research we carried out, we found that thousands of internet users are searching on the topic How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok (from a TikTok video).
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – As of 2021, a challenge named Silhouette became viral on TikTok and this challenge caused several users to position in a door opening and later turn the dark shadow from the door into a red background.
This red background filter is a feature in the Snapchat app which allows users to create awesome videos.
As this red filter background was thrown as a challenge, it is not easy to apply it to your TikTok video as the feature is not available on TikTok and you have to add this effect to your video through Snapchat.
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – While this viral video that has a red filter effect was a trend, another trend emerged and it focused on asking users to remove the red filter background from videos.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to Remove Red Filter on TikTok, the steps you need to follow, etc.
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – Let’s get started…
What is this red filter? – How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – The red filter is a light effect that comes as a feature in the Snapchat app; although some people tagged it virus as it seems to affect the natural view of that video that it is being implemented on.
Research shows that the AR filter which is responsible for the red background light in the Silhouette challenge was developed by an IT guru named “Nik”.
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – This red light filter can add red light to your face and also to the background of your video.
From the viral videos that this effect was applied on, this effect performs better on black clothing and also when the light in the video is dimmed.
Moreover, on Snapchat, this red light filter is popularly known as “Vim Rouge”.
We found out that this red light filter effect is not just on Snapchat alone – it is also in some other popular social media networks such as Instagram, Prequel, etc. and it bears different names on each social network that it is being integrated into – How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok.
How to create the silhouette challenge video – How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok
To create this crazy silhouette challenge, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Snapchat app and search for the “Vin Rouge” filter effect
- (This is technical) Locate a doorway that will be suitable for this challenge – this is to help this red light effect works perfectly
- Get a tight cloth and put a single light source which will be lightening from behind you.
- When you’re done shooting your video, you can proceed by editing it to your taste by applying all the necessary effects – How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok.
How to remove the red filter from Silhouette Challenge – cool steps
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – From the steps listed above, you’ll notice that creating this silhouette challenge video requires technical skills.
On that ground, removing this red light demands proper editing skills also.
To remove the red filter from Silhouette Challenge, follow our steps below:
- Download the “Picsart” app – you can get it on the Apple store or Google Play Store
- Launch the “Picsart app” and click on the plus (+) button which you’ll see on the apps home page
- After implementing step 2, it will direct you to your gallery. From your gallery choose the silhouette challenge video you wish to edit.
- Tap on the customization button and go to the “Saturation” option
- Reduce the saturation to the lowest level. You can as well reduce the video Saturation a bit; depending on the red light effect that you need – How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok.
- When the video has gotten the amazing look that you want, click on save to apply your changes. Note: once you save the video, it will be a new video with those red light effects in your gallery.
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – Now you can log in to your TikTok account and share your amazing video with the red light background effect on it with your friends.
From our research, you can as well remove this red light background effect from videos by using some popular apps like Viva, InShot, etc.
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok – While using Viva or InShot, all you need is to follow the steps we listed above.
So we hope that you learned How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok from this guide? Share with your friends.