Are you planning to purchase a Samsung TV? Do you care to know what users noticed about Samsung TVs? Then you’re in the right place.
Samsung TVs are known for their amazing features more especially in terms of the display quality and long life span.
This TV supports Android apps, which can be used in the TV once installed. Users can also access some online streaming video platforms such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Prime video, etc.
These TVs have features that can allow the user to connect his TV to the internet either through Wi-Fi or cable connection.
Below are some of the information you need to know before purchasing these amazing TV series in the market.
Best Samsung TV model as of today
This is a collection of the best Samsung TV models in the market as of today
- Samsung Q80T QLED 4K TV – This is tagged as the best TV for gamers. Its display quality is superb and it was designed specifically for gamers.
- Samsung TU8000 – Popularly known for its average price. It is one of Samsung TVs with amazing features that are quite affordable in the market.
- Samsung QN95A Neo QLED – With its Neo QLED display, this Samsung TV is quite known for its awesome display and pixel resolution.
- Samsung QN900A Neo QLED – This is known for the quality 8K display quality and it’s among the top-rated Samsung TVs in the market.
- Samsung The Frame – This TV comes with a fantastic frame that suites almost every design that a user can ever imagine having in a TV.
- Samsung Q800T 8K QLED – It is known for its value, most especially for the amazing features that make both the design and performance of a smart TV.
What apps can you get on a Samsung Smart TV?
With your smart TV, you can download most of your preferred video streaming services which include: Netflix, Prime Video, Vudu, Hulu, etc.
These Samsung smart TVs can also give you access to most of the music streaming apps such as Spotify, Pandora, etc.
How can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
Below are the steps that one can use to download and manage most of the apps listed above on his/her TV.
- In your TV remote control, press the home button to choose “Apps” and then select the “Search icon” at the right-top corner
- Now go to the App that you want to download and select it. While the App is selected, you can see the app info and other Apps that are related to the app you want to download
- At this stage, you can now install the selected App.
- That’s all
What are the sizes of Samsung TVs?
Below are some of the best sizes of Samsung TVs:
- 82-inch TVs.
- 75-inch TVs.
- 65-inch TVs.
- 58-inch TVs.
- 55-inch TVs.
- 50-inch TVs.
- 43-inch TVs.
- 40-inch TVs.
What is the Samsung TV series?
Due to the specification and features of Samsung TVs, Samsung Electronics Company categorized their TV into series which makes it easier for users to identify.
This series is also grouped based on the design and quality ranking. The higher the series, the higher its price and display quality.
Samsung TV series 9 is likely to have some unique advanced features than series 4, 5, 6. Depending on your budget, you can go for the higher series to enjoy the quality display and screen resolution.
Is AT&T TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Based on device compatibility, AT&T TV is fully compatible with most TV and other display devices such as Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, LG Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Windows, Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android TV, etc.
AT&T TV is compatible with most other company TV’s out there.
How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV via USB?
Follow the below steps to properly add assorted apps to your Samsung TV.
- The first thing you need to do is to copy the .apk file to your USB drive
- Put the USB drive to your TV – this should be inserted in the appropriate USB port in the TV
- From your TV, go to files and folder and click on the apk file that you wish to install
- With the file selected, click on the file and then click on “Install” to confirm your operation
- When you’re done, follow the instructions on the screen to make use of the apk file you just installed
Where is Smart Hub on my Samsung TV?
To access the Smart Hub in your Samsung TV, from your remote, select the “Menu/123” button.
On your TV screen, click on “Menu” – this Menu is located at the top left-hand side of the TV screen.
From the options on the screen, select “Smart Hub > Samsung account > Sign in”.
With the above steps, you can be able to access Smart Hub on your Samsung TV.
How do I know if my Samsung TV is a smart TV?
For you to verify if your TV is smart, press the “Menu button” on your TV remote. When you have pressed the “Menu button”, several square icons will be displayed.
These squares will contain TV shows, app logos such as Netflix, YouTube, and other apps as well.
If you’re able to see all these things, it means that your Samsung TV is a smart TV.
Do Samsung TVs have Freeview built-in?
Most of the old Samsung TVs have Freeview built-in feature; this feature enables users to easily search and locate channels.
Nevertheless, newer Samsung TVs do not come with this Freeview built-in feature. This is the core reason why most of the newer Samsung TVs face the issue of “not finding channels”.
Why is my TV not finding channels?
If your TV is not finding channels, don’t panic. All you have to do is to go to your “TV Menu” and select “TV” > when selected, you can connect your antenna at the RF connector port in your TV.
From your TV screen, select to search for channels either by “Cable or Air”. At the end of the search, your TV will find channels.
How do I get Internet on my TV?
For you to be able to connect your Samsung TV to the internet, follow below steps:
- From your TV remote, “go to Settings > General > Network”
- Click on Network to open Network Settings. Then choose the name of the Wi-Fi network that you wish to connect to
- If the network is secured with a password, enter the network password and then connect
- At this stage, your TV has internet access and you can go ahead to stream videos and other internet-related activities.
Where do I find my Samsung TV code?
To find your Samsung TV code, follow the directions below:
- In your TV remote, press the “Home button > then go to Smart Hub”
- Now go to “Support” and select it
- Go to “About this TV” and select it
- Your TV model code, as well as the serial number, will be displayed to you on the TVs screen
What is the Samsung TV PIN code?
By default, the PIN code for all Samsung TVs is 0000 (four zeros). You can as well change it to your desired code.
How long does a Samsung TV last?
From TV users review, Samsung TVs lasts an average of 4 to 7 years. Though this depends on how the user handles it.
In a case study of the life span of Samsung TVs, while the TV is always ON with maximum screen brightness, it still lasts up to 7 years.
Can you use the zoom on Samsung TV?
No! There is no Zoom app in Samsung TVs out there in the market. The Zoom app is available for PC, Android OS, and iPhones.
For you to use the Zoom app on your Samsung TV, you have to connect a display from your PC or phone to your TV. This can be achieved using a VGA port, cast screen, etc.
Where are the Settings on Samsung TV?
To locate “Settings” on your TV, press the “Home button” and select “Settings”.
Inside the “Settings” you can adjust your favorable display options such as brightness, picture size, viewing mode, picture quality, backlight, etc.
How do I fix the picture quality on my TV?
To fix the picture quality in your Samsung TV, go to Settings > picture mode. Here you can adjust the quality that best suits your display choice.
You can select the “Standard” mode; if you don’t want to alter the default picture quality.
Why is my Samsung TV quality bad?
If your TV display is bad, try to check the resolution of that TV, check if the issue is from the hardware, and also check if the video playback configuration is well placed.
How do you reset a Samsung TV?
To factory reset your Samsung TV, go to Settings > General. Then select “Reset” and enter your desired PIN. Know that the default PIN is always 0000 (four zeros).
When you’re done entering your new desired PIN, click on “OK” to save changes.
When you’re done with this, your TV will restart automatically.
Samsung TVs is one of the most reliable quality TVs in the market, which comes with smart features and is also affordable when compared with other TV products from different manufacturing companies.
We strongly recommend these quality Samsung products because of good reviews from users who have used them over the years.